CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 15, 2009

Mr. E has arrived! { Phoenix Az Newborn Photographer}

The Simon's little guy has finally arrived, making their family of 6 now 7! Mr. E was wonderful, sleeping the whole time! His big sisters LOVE having a baby brother now, let us see how much he loves it when they are all bossing him around! Amanda and Sean, Congratulations!!! He is beautiful and I adore those long feet and scrunched up forehead.







15 comments:

Connie said...

What awesome compositions! Love these!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I bet the parents are over the moon for these pictures. I know I would be! These are fantastic!!!

Rhonda Duron said...

Unbelievable. Wow. Those first two are just breathtaking and I would SO have a giant wall print of that first shot. Truly beautiful and what a gorgeous set of girls :)

sarah said...

what a lucky little guy to have all those big sisters to look after him. these are beautiful portraits. the first is my favorite!

Jennifer said...

awwww so precious and sweet, these are really beautiful!

Lisa Kryschuk said...

Absolutely wonderful images, that first one is amazing! Great job!

Kristi Mangan said...

Wow! Totally stunning! That 2nd shot is amazing... I would blow that up HUGE for my wall! Gorgeous family and shots!

Amanda said...

Such a sweet baby boy, great work on all of these!

casandra heeren said...

so creative...love them all!

Salina J Photography said...

What a gorgeous family - these are fantastic!

Stacey said...

Oh my goodness, everyone I kept thinking this is my favorite. They are all wonderful!

Zoe Berkovic said...

wow! these are wonderful, but that first one is AMAZING!!

Giovanna said...

Gorgeous!! I just love the togetherness in the group shots! Beautiful work!!

Mandy said...

These are simply amazing. You captured this family so well...I am sure the parents are out of their mind with these. I can't even pic a fav.

Jennifer said...

Mr. E is darling, and so are the pictures you took of him!