CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 7, 2009

We have a winner!! Another Etsy Giveaway: Jolie Anne Photography and Props

AND THE WINNER IS SANDY RUNNER!! SANDY YOU HAVE 72 HOURS TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE. PLEASE EMAIL ME AT JOLIE@JOLIEANNEPHOTOGRAPHY.COM

It's been a while so I figure it time for another giveaway!! This is from yours truly! UP for grabs is a hat from Jolie Anne Photography and Props. All of my hats are handed knitted and very unique. Great for winter weather or an adorable photography prop.



Rules to win by:
1. Visit my etsy store - Jolie Anne Photography and Props
2.Leave a comment in this post telling what your favorite item is in my store!
3.To receive a second entry- You must blog about my giveaway on your blog, leave a SECOND comment with a link to your blog.(You must blog about it or It will not count as an entry)

This giveaway is open to everyone! I will use random.org to determine the winner. Contest will end on Valentines Day at Midnight Arizona time. Winner will choose one hat from my store as the prize.

88 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE the lil sweet pea in the pod. It is just freaking adorable!

Texas Slowpoke said...

soooo cute!!!

Texas Slowpoke said...

www.kellychronicles.blogspot.com

Audrey said...

Oh my - picking a favorite is not easy. But I really like this one:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=20766348

Love green.!!

CakesMix said...

It's hard to pick which is my fav but I especially like the pea pod snuggler with matching hat. So precious! Your photos are great too!

Carol Nanfito Photography said...

Hard to pick, but I love the beautiful cream oat cocoon wrap!!!

Trina Scanapico said...

I love the pea in the pod one! It's really unique!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shop! It's a tie... between the sweet pea and the oatmeal cocoon! Such lovely items :)

w said...

your lil sweet pea in a pod photo prop is amazing!

thanks for a great giveaway.

wendiwinn on etsy.

Celeste said...

This is darling! :
RUBY Beautiful cream hat beanie with red flower

contact me at:
celeste@mail4me.com

Anonymous said...

I really like the Beautiful Cream Oatmeal Cocoon wrap snuggler photography prop!

gjw823@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Love the Elegance cocoon!

springshoot5@aol.com

marieisabella said...

I really like your lil sweet pea in a pod, my friend dressed up her son like one last halloween, but i love the knitted one you made!

Marie Isabella
Mariethegelfling@aol.com

Kim said...

LOVE this: Chocolate Mint Ear Flap Earflap hat

Danielle said...

The sweet pea in a pod is adorable, I also like the cacoon.

mcginnisfamily5(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

MFJ:
i fell in love with LiL Sweet Pea in a Pod. So cute.
watson(at)zerostreet(dot)net

Melissa said...

I really like the earflap hats, especially the chocolate mint and your "pods" are adorable!

Unknown said...

I love the Pink Multi toned cocoon wrap snuggler! Thanks for entering me.

Kristen Taylor said...

I love the bubblegum beanie!:) cute color!!

petemiller said...

Yea, that was not easy, there are so many good items. My favorite though is Midnight Sky Cocoon cozy swaddler for newborns Boy, great color. Thanks.

Christina @ Route Bliss said...

Oh my goodness, I love the lil sweet pea in a pod!

Anonymous said...

I love the Cream Oatmeal Cocoon wrap snuggler. What a cute idea for having babies picture taken!

jwalker8@canada.com

mel said...

I love the ELEGANCE Cocoon wrap Newborn.

mdhohn(at)msn(dot)com

Anonymous said...

The cream oatmeal cocoon is lovely!

leftymylou at gmail dot com

BJ said...

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH! I love your work! I will have to say that my fav is the pea pod cocoon! ADORABLE and so unique! But these hats come in a close 2nd ;)

The Carters said...

I LOVE the pea pod!

Therese said...

The cocoon snuggler is just adorable!

Jamie said...

My absolute favorite is the Over the Rainbow Cocoon cozy wrap swaddler Baby Girl...those colors make me drool...

Sarah said...

The pea pod, oh my goodness!! Adorable!

Jamie Lynn Photography | Dothan, Alabama Newborn and Maternity Photographer said...

How can you choose just one favorite? Everything is adorable! I guess my absolutely favorite would be the earflap hats or the snuggler cocoons.

Fingers To Toes Photography said...

For me, this new hat is AMAZING I LOVE it, with the little pom poms - but your cocoons are great too, I love how they open up. And the pea LOL SOOO CUTE!!!!

Anonymous said...

I adore the RUBY Beautiful cream hat beanie with red flower! :)

Anonymous said...

I, too, love the Pea in the Pod- how very clever!!

Anonymous said...

the pea pod cocoon! everything is gorgeous!

Sandy Runner said...

You are so talented it is hard to pick one favorite but I love the cream color cocoon snuggler.

TrueBlissPhotography said...

I love the Little Sweet Pea in a pod cocoon!!!!!!!

TrueBlissPhotography said...

Here is my blog too :)

http://trueblissphotography.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

The pea in a pod is definitely the most unique prop that I have seen in awhile, SO original and cute!

My email: chixieandhoney@hotmail.com

Thank yoU!

Lynn said...

I love love love the RUBY Beautiful cream hat beanie with red flower. It's perfect for toddlers and older girls as well!!

Sugar Lime said...

Everything is adorable but i love the lil pea in a pod! So cute and original!

Alice H said...

The baby boy blue cocoon is so cute. The hat you're offering though is my favorite - thanks for the chance! alicedemske at hotmail.com

Kelly said...

I love the chocolate mint ear flap hat! It is totally cute! Actually I like lots of them, but it's my fav!

Kelly said...

I blogged about it!

http://www.smilesinthere.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Love everything in your store! Great hats and love the pea!

Natural Mama said...

I love the lil pumpkin cocoon. Its so sweet, and would make a great prop for when i photograph my sisters baby who is due this summer.
Thanks
veggiemcveggie(at)gmail.com

yyeres said...

my favorite is the Lil Pea in a Pod Cocoon Wrap Swaddler Cozy Newborn Prop With Hat

Amanda said...

I love the Recycled Jeans cocoon! Such a great idea! The shop has so many darling things!!!

Jane Photo said...

The pea in the pod is sooo sweet. Congrats on that.

I love:

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=20766348

macmom said...

It's hard to choose, but I adore the sweet pea in a pod, it's so cute!!

melissad.williams said...

I love the Lil Pea in a Pod Cocoon Wrap!

Laura Brett said...

Beautiful hat, love the colors! Your stuff rocks! ++

Laura Brett said...

Here is my blog:

http://www.laurabrettphotography.com/blog

Anonymous said...

i'd love the beanie or pom hat in solid cream. thanks for the giveaway!

Jaidean said...

I have two favorite props - the hat pictured above and the egg cocoon/wrap. Sooo cute!

Sarah said...

I know it's not a hat, but I love the pea in the pod set up!

Candace Wilson said...

I love the Sweet Pea in a Pod!! And I love all the little pom hats!

Anonymous said...

I'd love the creamy mint cocoa hat! Too cute.

Anonymous said...

And here is the link to my blog, posting about your giveaway: http://simplyfitbecca.blogspot.com/2009/02/and-giveaway.html

melissa said...

the creamy mint cocoa pom pom hat! Too cute!

Rachael said...

I love the lil pea in a pod, too cute!! It was hard to choose just one thing though because I like them all!

Rachael said...

I blogged about it!!

http://asthecrazycroweflies.blogspot.com/2009/02/etsy-giveaway.html

Matt said...

I really like your Earthy Cocoon aka wrap aka snuggler RASPBERRY OR OLIVE or BUTTERSCOTCH. Definitely my favorite.

ecky said...

love the chocolate mint earflap hat!

elkesten at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the lil pea in a od! SOOOO cute!

Lo said...

I LOVE the Beautifully Bright Ear Flap Hat. Thanks!

Jennifer @ Mom Spotted said...

Love the Blue Skies Ear Flap Hat! I love your photos of everything!! OMG they are all so precious!

Anonymous said...

sweet pea in the pod awwwwwww

x_muneca@yahoo.com

Mommyhood is Thankless said...

RUBY Beautiful cream hat beanie with red flower is my favorite item. All of your stuff is adorable for pictures!

mommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com

Jennifer @ Mom Spotted said...

http://jleighdesignz.blogspot.com/2009/02/200-in-giveaways-welcome-to-give-it.html

Here is the post about your giveaway! Plus it has $200+ in giveaways! Make sure to check it out! I'm still in love with your photos!

Jeanette said...

Love the creamy mint cocoa pom pom hat-boy. Very nice shop! Thanks!
Jeanette
can be reached at:
splendidthings.etsy.com

Patricia said...

Your hats are adorable. Hard to choose a favorite. I think I like the Dreamy Pom Pom and the Blue skies ear flap the best. So cute!

Anonymous said...

So sweet! My fave item in your Etsy shop is the snuggler in cream - I couldn't help but buy it 5 minutes ago!

Ngan {eNVe Designs} said...

I've been a long time fan of your adorable shop! what a great giveaway! I just love the pea in a pod photog prop.. so adorable!!!

Ngan
envedesigns.blogspot.com
envejewelry.etsy.com

Jori said...

my fav would have to be the dreamy pom pom hat of course! soooo cute!

Carolyn said...

The Dreamy Pom Pon Hat for Boys. My nephew would be darling in it!

Aura said...

The orange you glad for fall ear flap beanie is really nice and I like the pea in the pod photography prop

HillsideMomma said...

I'm addicted to the pom pom hats. So precious.

Emilie said...

Love the Be Happy PoM PoM hat Beanie. Seriously though, it was so hard to choose. The pea in the pod and pumpkin in a pod were so sweet! Thanks for the chance to win!

Jennifer said...

I love all the little pods, especially the pea. My newborn would look so cute in any of these!!!

Colette S said...

I love the Baby Love Cocoon cozy swaddler Valentines. It's RED!

Brooke said...

I like the Bird of Paradise Ear Flap hat.

A Family Completed... said...

What beautiful items you have! I had a hard time choosing but really love the hint of blue earflap cap.
Thanks for the entry
Tonyamcrain [at] aol [dot] com

Leah said...

I soooo love the Beautifully Bright Ear Flap Hat!! So adorably cute!

Thanks so much for this fabulous give~away! : )))

leahita[at]gmail[dot]com

Xenia said...

The LiL Sweet Pea in a Pod Photography Prop is just about the cutest thing ever, however, as a more practical favorite, I also love the RUBY Beautiful cream hat beanie with red flower.

Thanks!
xpsundell(at)gmail(dot)com

Jaime said...

Wow, you are so talented. I love all your stuff (the photos are amazing, too)! I think my favorite is the little pea pod . . . wow, so cute!

Jaime said...

I blogged about your giveaway, and also added you to my "favorite sellers"!
http://storyof5.blogspot.com/2009/02/check-out-this-giveaway.html

Kathy P said...

i love the Dreamy PoM PoM hat for Boys

Anonymous said...

Love the Valentines Day red cocoon!
What unique ideas you have! stef4916@gmail.com