CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 3, 2008

New cocoons in my Etsy store and a sneak Peek of Mr. B

I now have Christmas cocoons up in my Etsy store and I was able to have them, and some that we already have listed, modeled on a very new newborn the other day! Mr. B was VERY comfortable and stayed wide awake the entire time! Thank you Staci for letting us take pictures of your handsome little guy! Don't forget to check out all the kewl hats as well, especially Halloween and Fall ones!





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am pretty sure that is the cutest baby that I have ever seen.
Besides mine, of course.... :)

Texas Slowpoke said...

Soooo cute!

Accounting SPOT said...

SOOO cute, and the photography is amazing!

Anonymous said...

oooo! How sweet is he!

Kerri said...

I absolutely love your cocoons!!! You are super talented, both with your crafting/crocheting and photograhy!!! You are an inspiration to me!!

Unknown said...

Just found your site... what beautiful photos.... & your boys.. sooo cute!